Change of Address

IMPORTANT:  CHANGE OF ADDRESS - If you have moved within the past 12 months, you must bring in to the schools office 2 gov't proofs of address (mortgage bill, rent, lease agreement, dmv registration, utility bill) in order for our school to make any changes.  Failure to due so can prevent your student from attending Spring View.