How do I get an Emergency 30-Day Substitute Permit?

Posted by:

You must have a BA degree and have passed the California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST). Call the Orange County Department of Education for information about the Emergency Substitute Teaching Permit and fingerprint clearance. You can contact them at: 714 966-4306.