What if I like what I currently do, but I need more hours, less hours, or a different work schedule?

Posted by:

Be sure to notify your supervisor or Principal. Depending upon your position, they may be able to make an accommodation. However, you should also fill out a Transfer Request Form or a Request for Change in Hours Form, and submit to the Personnel Commission. This will insure that you are notified of any openings throughout the District that may meet your needs.