What if I like what I currently do, but I want to change sites?

Posted by:

Fill out a Transfer Request Form. These are available in the Personnel Commission Office and are also located on this District website under Classified Forms. Transfer requests are valid until December 31 of each calendar year. Once you submit the form to the PC Office, we will notify you of openings that meet your criteria. You can either accept or decline to interview. All transfer requests are kept confidential.