During the summer something happens that requires me to quit my job.

Posted by:

Please call the Personnel Commission Office right away. In addition, please send a letter or an email to our office, which can be placed in your personnel file, indicating the reason for your resignation. Although the schools are closed, the Commission Office can begin planning so we can arrange for your replacement or a substitute prior to school starting. We can also notify the school of your decision as soon as the Principals return in August.