Ocean View School District Is Collecting Essential Items for Local Shelters
Bunny's Kids Donations Accepted Now through November 30 at Several OVSD Schools, Offices
Over the past 12 years, the Ocean View School District (OVSD) has partnered with Bunny’s Kids, a local non-profit organization, to gather personal hygiene items, new toys, stuffed animals, and books to donate to Orange County’s homeless families and shelters. Last year, OVSD provided enough items to fill 1,400 hygiene bags and provide over 300 new toys to our nearby shelters.
This year, bags will be assembled at College View Elementary School (6582 Lennox Drive in Huntington Beach), 12:30-4:00 p.m. on December 2. Volunteers are welcome.
Donations are being accepted through November 30, at:
- College View Elementary, 6582 Lennox Drive, Huntington Beach
- Harbour View Elementary, 4343 Pickwick Circle, Huntington Beach
- Hope View Elementary, 17622 Flintstone Lane, Huntington Beach
- Oak View Elementary, 17241 Oak Lane, Huntington Beach
- Star View Elementary, 8411 Worthy Lane, Midway City
- Village View Elementary, 5361 Sisson Drive, Huntington Beach
- Westmont Elementary, located at OVSD Interim Campus/formerly Sun View during 2018-2019 school year, 7721 Juliette Low Drive, Huntington Beach
- OVSD Human Resources Department, 17200 Pinehurst Lane, Huntington Beach
Items Needed: New toys, stuffed animals (slightly “loved” accepted), toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo and conditioner (travel or regular sizes), wash cloths, small towels, tee-shirts, diapers, any books (slightly used accepted), crayons, coloring books, pads of paper, pencils, and pens.
Thank you in advance for your generous support. Donors may choose to send a tax-deductible monetary contribution, payable to Bunny’s Kids (ID#45-3322834) and mailed to: 16322 Gentry Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. Call Janet Rossman (714) 270-8500 or Greg Smith (714) 658-6431 for more details.