• Online Pre-Enrollment

    To register your new student at Vista View, you must have a valid address within the Vista View boundaries.  You can click on the following link to double check your school of residence Click HERE for the OVSD School Locator.

    If your address does not show a school, then your address is located out of district. You may apply for a interdistrict transfer to Vista View by requesting a transfer for your student at your home school district (more information here).

    If your address shows a different school within our district, you may apply for an intradistrict transfer to our school by enrolling your student at your home school and then filling out an application after you have been enrolled there (more information here).


    If you are located within our school boundaries, please fill out the Aeries Air pre-enrollment paperwork HERE.


    • Please print out your paperwork once you have finished your Aeries AIR online enrollment.

    • Initial the language information section next to where it states language spoke at home is (Ex:  English, Spanish, Vietnamese) and sign and date last page.

    • Bring your AIR paperwork into the office with the following required enrollment documents:


    1.      IMMUNIZATION RECORD (yellow record card from physician)

             7th grade requirements: two (2) MMR; Tdap Booster.   Please see this page for a full list of required vaccinations


    2.      TWO VERIFICATIONS OF RESIDENCE (gas, water, electric, rental or lease agreement, mortgage statement, escrow papers, tax forms, pay stubs)

              In the event you are sharing a dwelling with someone else, that person must come in with you, with the required proof of residence, and fill out a Declaration of Residency form.

    3.      PROOF OF AGE (birth certificate, passport, baptismal record)

    4.      GRADE LEVEL VERIFICATION (standardized test results, latest report card, or transcript from former school)


             NOTE: If your student is in a special education program, a copy of their current IEP (Individual Education Program) is required. Likewise, if your child has qualified for GATE, please bring paperwork from your previous school. This will assist us in appropriate placement for your child.


    Contact the Registrar if you have any questions:

    Linda Brackley- 714-842-0626 ext 3353

    Email the Registrar