SMART 11 Transparency Mode Steps
SMART Notebook 11, which comes with every PC that is loaded with Windows 10, requires some special steps in order to write over certain programs with ink. Please follow the steps below to enable Transparency Mode:
- Open SMART Notebook 11 on your desktop.
- At the top menu bar, click View > Transparent Background. Notebook will be minimized and give you a new toolbar.
- You may begin opening programs and writing as usual.
- To erase ink, simply click the paper/eraser button next to the "X" button. (You may need to click the double-arrow to show all options.)
- To exit Transparent Mode, close the toolbar. You'll be returned to SMART Notebook.