• Direct Deposit Authorization

    If you would like to receive your paycheck via Direct Deposit, please complete the Authorization Form and submit with account validation which can be either a voided check or letter from your financial institution with your full name as well as routing and account number clearly listed.

    SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Members can contact their local branch or Member Contact Center at 800-462-8328 or 714-258-4000 in order to setup Direct Deposit to their SchoolsFirst account. The credit union will then contact OVSD with your account information and effective payroll date. If you would like to submit the Authorization Form, please be sure to include a voided check from SchoolsFirst or print your Automatic Withdrawal Set-Up Instructions from your SchoolsFirst account online

    Please note that we will NOT accept completed Direct Deposit Authorizations submitted via email in an effort to protect your information from possible phishing scams involving Direct Deposit.

    Comments (-1)
  • Federal Tax Withholding W-4 2024

    Comments (-1)
  • State Tax Withholding (DE 4)

    In order to change your State tax status and/or number of allowances, please complete the top portion of the DE 4 Form clearly and without error. Common mistakes include the following:

    • Missing identity information (ie. home address, social security number, etc.)
    • Unchecked tax filing status (ie. Single, Married, etc.)
    • Missing number of allowances on Line 1, A or A+B
    • Incorrect Total Number of Allowances (A+B) listed under Line 1 (ie. 1 allowance on A, 1 allowance on B and 1 allowance on A+B)
    • Additional withholding listed on Line 2 that is not a flat dollar amount
    • Claiming allowances on Line 1 as well as checking EXEMPT status on Line 3
    • Missing signature and/or date

    Should any information be missing or unclear, we will be unable to update your tax deduction or be required to set it to the default Single filing status with zero (0) allowances.

    Please note that by law we cannot update your DE 4 form for you and you must initial next to any corrections that you make before resubmitting to Payroll.

    Comments (-1)