College View Elementary School Modernization
Notice Inviting Bids - Bid Opening Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Pre-Bid Conference: Wed., April 10, 2019, 1:30 p.m. at job site
Click here for additional Information Technology E-Rate opportunities.
Click here for additional information for Measure R, Facilities, Maintenance RFP/RFQ/Bidding Opportunities
Contractor Pre-Qualification for Construction Projects
As of January 1, 2014, to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 2031, Ocean View School District requires General Contractors and Subcontractors to be pre-qualified on all Bond Construction Contracts.
To become pre-qualified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is an easy to use web-based application that streamlines the new Department of Industrial Relations pre-qualification process. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Click here to sign-up online as a contractor https://pqbids.com/oceanview/
- Enter the required information.
- Submit your pre-qualification application.
- PQBids will contact you if more information is necessary to complete the process.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the Ledesma & Meyer Construction Co., Inc. on behalf of the Ocean View School District Office at 909-476-0590. You may also contact PQBids with technical support questions at info@PQBids.com or 888-218-4173.